Finally a tool to track requests your staff receive from the public.
- Do you have a system to track and follow-up on all the service requests your office receives in person, by phone or online?
- Do you want the assurance that all requests from the public are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Would you like to have immediate access to the latest updates related to every service request your office has received
- Would you like to know how many service requests your office receives for roads, drainage, by-law enforcement or general information?
- Would you like to be able to view and produce quick reports for the activities of your local government by month or year?
Now you can with "Service Tracker” by All-Net!
Built with the public administrator in mind "Service Tracker” is loaded with features to streamline all public requests and notify those responsible immediately. As an administrator you have immediate access to all requests and status updates from your desktop or mobile device.
Service Tracker Features
- Public can submit service requests on-line, by phone or in person.
- Staff are immediately notified of all requests they are responsible for by e-mail or logging into their account.
- You control the types of requests and staff responsible for each request type.
- You receive automated updates from staff of all staff progress reports for a service request.
- You can produce customized reports for all the service requests your office receives.
- You can create unlimited staff user accounts.
- All service requests can be archived for future reference.
- You can search current and past service requests by ratepayers first or last name.
- Staff can post status updates from a smart phone and automatically notify others.
- You can view and monitor all requests from a smart phone app.
- Your service request form can be easily applied to your website by pasting one line of code.
- Minimal training and set-up time. You can be trained and running within a day.